Privacy Notice for Markyate Village School and Nursery
Data Protection Act 1998: How we use your information
We process personal information relating to our pupils and may receive information about them from their previous school or college, local authority, the Department for Education (DfE) and the Learning Records Service. We hold this personal data to:
– support our pupils’ learning
– monitor and report on their progress
– provide appropriate pastoral care; and assess the quality of our services.
Information about our pupils that we hold will include their contact details, national curriculum assessment results, attendance information, any exclusion information, where they go after they leave usand personal characteristics such as their ethnic group, any special educational needs they may have as well as relevant medical information.
We will not give information about you to anyone without your consent unless the law and our policies allow us to.
We are required, by law, to pass certain information about our pupils to our local authority (LA) and the Department for Education (DfE).
If you need more information about how our local authority and/or DfE collect and use your information, please visit:
– our local authority at http://www.hertsdirect.org/services/edlearn/privsch/ or
– the DfE website at https://www.gov.uk/data-protection-how-we-collect-and-share-research-data
If you want to receive a copy of the information about you that we hold, please contact:
Mrs Cobb on 015820840537 or at email@example.com